Sunday 30 August 2015

Am Sorry

So yesterday was Thursday, am sorry you cried.
Was kinda busy chasing money when your dreams were denied.
I was born a survivor but never survived.
Now my heart's beating slowly,am loosing my mind.

So the other say was Father's day, am sorry you wept.
Was kinda busy chasing properties, important ones left.
That day was delivery should have gotten a Barbie.
But stores all closed up, and I missed the whole party.

I apologise for the demise of peace in the house.
In the beginning we were laughing but then these days, we shout.
We forgot that all that matters is the Childhood that was needed but in all of all the shouting, am still going out.

Am sorry that the world is messed.
Not my fault but i wonder if we're cursed or blessed.
Hurricanes, Earthquakes, what is this for God sakes.
Enjoy the nature now cus soon it's soon gonna change.

I don't know if you understand this
Cus the truth may be clear and blurry
All the times I tried out but still missed
I have one thing to say, am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment