Monday 11 April 2016

Magicland: Magical, Very MAGICAL.

Yesterday, My Mom, elder brother, younger sister and cousins went to Magicland Amusement Park Abuja. I am naturally afraid of heights so i did not know how to react to the rides. We went to the watersplash ride first. Now this ride is like a roller coaster that just dips you into water, creating a large splash... At first, its slow and quiet, but then you just drop. Now that dropping seconds are best enjoyed with eyes opened, i did not care, so i shut my eyes throughout the ride so it jus felt like a fast elevator falling into water. Nevertheless, it was a thrill. You should try it when you get there. The splash can be unpleasent though, got a lot of water into my really expensive Yeezys... lol... (is that even the spelling?).
I didnt feel like getting into any other ride since my brother didnt either so we just chilled near the beautiful fountain while the others went to the eagle (another ride) and even the bumper cars. We got Popcorn and ice cream. Trust me, i took a whole lotta selfies.


No comments:

Post a Comment