Wednesday 6 April 2016

You Deserve More...

This is for all those who have been constant on my blog. I started this blog roughly a year ago and even though i am hardly constant (no thanks to secondaty school) i still get a lot of pageviews from you guys. I just want to tell you that i am out to "criticise everything" and that the power is in your hands to determine what i write about.
Also, those who read my blog daily are my foundation readers, you appreciate my work and i will one day appreciate you. I would like you to send me an email indicating your name and the latest topic i wrote of and your short opinion. The email address is chibuezevictor13@gmail.com . If you are constant, have it in mind that you are investing (sort of) because with God's epp, and your constant pageviews, i will surely grow large and you will gain.
Now please dont be stingy with good things. Whenever you see this on facebook or google+ try to share it or +1 it so the blog grows bigger quicker.
Thank You. You really deserve more.

No comments:

Post a Comment