Monday 18 April 2016

Social Networks and Their Annoyingnesses.



A reader of my blog complained about how annoyed she is at whatsapp messages that arrive her phone. I was not surprised. I get it a lot. Social network is just like that.

1. Facebook's Like and Type Amen. I wonder what people gain these days from facebook likes. I mean, really. Its facebook for wailing out loud, nobody takes it serious. It used to be legit, when people would put up prayers and ask for Amen. But now you can just come on facebook and see a picture of Jesus and am asked to type Amen. Really. Amen to a picture?. Even at times people photoshop really disturbing things or put up disgusting pictures and just say type Amen. I find those picture disturbing. They go to the extent of threatning by saying you will have seven years of badluck if you dont type Amen. No. Really. No.

2. Twitter's unseriousness with everything. Not only is twitter the funniest social network, it has several accounts that are just too unserious just like @Trailerjamshow who just goes around looking for casted souls to air.

3. Tweeters' eagerness to tweet everything. A tweeter is someone on twitter (dont get confused). People just tweet and tweet and tweet stuff that are not sensitive to other people's feelings.

4. Whatsapp and its 'Send to 30 friends, dont break the chain' thing. People just send mass messages of stories and fabricated health information accross and tell you to send it to friends. Not only is this the case, the spellings and words used are always wrong.

5.  Snapchat is too slow

6. Xup. I mean... I hate it when people say xup.

Ok. These are just mine. I cant wait to hear yours

No comments:

Post a Comment