Thursday 7 April 2016

This LoudMouth Blac Chyna's mother!

I have been getting really negative vibes from this Tokyo Toni woman, Blac chyna's mother.
She is not observant, orshe will see that Chyna and Rob kardashian are meant for each other. In my opinion, Blac Chyna and Rob kardashian both had controversial lives full of regrets. Now they found each other, they are both wonderful people... wonderful.
The Kardashians are not talking. Those ones seem to know what to do at every given time. But Tokyo Toni has been flipanting her mouth all over instagram.
I dont even know who opened instagram for her.
She got angry that the kardashians did not invite her to their house. I am not a kardashian fan but seriously? Invite? Blac Chyna has probably not met the kardashians and this one wants attention?
Then she seems to now have problems with her own daughter. (Sigh) In my opinion she is a worse mother than kris kardashian.


Me am even pitying her viewers already.

No comments:

Post a Comment